Invisible Silicon Bra by Freebra
- Silicone Bra cups with adhesive inside cups, plus front closure for cleavage and lift.
- Soft and natural silicone cups that are totally seamless and invisible under sheer clothing.
- Bra instantly becomes a part of you with total freedom and flexibility of movement.
- Bra is easy to apply, easy to remove and is guaranteed to stay on securely (when instructions are followed carefully).
- Self-adhesive cups are washable, reusable and easy to care for. Simply clean with soap and water, then air-dry. Once dried, the adhesive regenerates itself.
- No more messy adhesive strips or side extensions.
- Four sizes available: A, B, C and D cup (to fit 32A - 38C), Choose you true bra cup size (without any padding) when making the purchase.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION
It is important that you follow all the instructions carefully prior to wearing Bra. DO NOT USE moisturizers, perfumes, powders, or other skin care products prior to use, as this will reduce the effect of the adhesive.
CLEAN YOUR SKIN:
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP.
Gently clean your chest area with mild soap and water to remove body oil and residue from skin. Dry your skin with a soft towel. DO NOT USE powders, moisturizers, oil or fragrances anywhere. Neat the chest area prior to applying your bra.
PLACE ONE SIDE AT AT TIME:
Stand in front of the mirror. Flip the cup outward while holding the bra cup by the edges with both bands. Position the cup to your desired breast angle and gently smooth the cup edges firmly to the breast with your fingertips. Repeat the same application on your other breast, being sure both sides are equal in height.
CONNECT THE FRONT CLOSURE:
Then, with both hands on the bra cups, press firmly for a few seconds to secure the hold. Now you are ready to enjoy the total freedom and comfort of your Bra.
100% Polyurethane outer covering and filled with 100% Silicone.
For a fuller look, wear the Bra at a higher position than your breasts. Bra is designed to be thinner on the lower position of the cup so it can blend with your breast without showing its edges. Therefore, it is normal if Bra does not cover your entire breasts. To create cleavage, place your Bra farther away from each other, so when the front closure is closed securely this will tighten the breast to create that ultimate cleavage you are looking for.
NOTE: If you are not satisfied with the results, you must re-position the bra, peel off the bra gently and reapply. Too many attempts will reduce the effectiveness of the adhesive. If this happens, simply wash the bra cups and let air dry before reapplying.
HOW TO REMOVE THE BRA:
Take your time, detach the front closure first, then gently peel off the bra starting from the top and gradually downward. If any adhesive residue remains on the skin after removal, simply wipe skin with soft tissue to remove.
CLEANING YOUR BRA IS EASY:
Just use mild soap and water.