Loafers that Add Class to Men’s Footwear
Do you know exactly what loafers are? These are the classy shoes that don’t need at all laces. Instead, loafers are simply slipped on the foot. Due to this fact, they are also commonly termed as slip-ons. Basically, these shoe style has no heel or low heel. These shoes are versatile for women, men and kids and can be used for casual wearing or dress shoe. If you’re looking for this amazing stylish loafer online in Pakistan, then Hiffey is the mere solution to your anxiety. Explore our website and get these shoes at amazing prices.
Origin of Loafers
The initial construction loafers were first implemented on the moccasins worn by Native Americans, however, today’s loafer differs greatly, with few styles being very classy and bearing little similarity to the genuine one.
These moccasins usually have a lace on the top, but it never consisted of a heel and even though doesn’t have a distinctive sole. A famous Norwegian shoemaker used these shoes as a class for the Aurland moccasin. In the early 1930s, the companies of USA started giving these shoes a name as Loafers.
Different Types of Loafers
With the passage of time, different famous companies have launched several styles of Loafers which are as follow:
- Penny Loafers: This type of design has a cozy leather strap across the forefoot with a comfortable diamond-shaped slot. It has been in use since the 1950s.
- Gucci Loafers: The renowned brand Gucci introduced a loafer with a brass strap and produced them in black, ideal for businesswear. Gucci loafers for females also became very famous.
- Tassel or Kiltie Loafers: This amazing style was established by the Alden Shoe Company and then propagated by Brooks Brothers. These shoes have a decorative lace with tassels on the top.
- Apron Loafers: It has an apron-shaped piece of leather and also a lacing is seen over the forefoot.
- Moc Loafers: These styles have overcast stitching, very similar to conventional moccasins.
- High-Heeled Loafers: The pumps of Females with vamps that is similar to traditional loafers are sometimes termed as high-heeled loafers
How to wear Loafers?
Loafers commonly aren’t adjusted in the heel which makes them simpler to get on and off. These shoes do not even require complicated laces or tying which is one of the biggest benefits for individuals who are not aware of how to tie shoelaces such as kids or seniors.
- Female’s Loafers: Females can wear this footwear with skinny jeans, cropped jeans and more.
- Men's Loafers for Formal Occasions: Loafers are not termed as formal shoes, but they look amazing when you wear them with a coat and tie. Men can add drama to their occasion by wearing pair of tasseled loafers. It gives you classy style with a blazer and slacks and is great when you need a unique look for casual day.
- Loafers at the Office: If there’s no strict dress code option in your office, you can then wear loafers with khakis and cords. This is definitely amazing footwear in your closet because it works for nearly any situation.
- Jeans with Loafers: Sport-coats seem to look stylish with jeans and loafers, and a decent dress shirt also does. As a casual option, both of these work ideally with tasseled and non-tasseled loafers.